Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cub Scouts - Movie Links for Achievement 4 - Tall Tales

These video links below can be used for Bear Achievement 4 - Tall Tales.  I happen to own an original video which is called "Disney's American Legends" that I used with my Cub Scouts, but I listed the YouTube links below for those who may not have access to the DVD.  I can remember watching many of these when I was little.  Classic!  I wish Disney would make more quality short educational videos like these.

The movies can also be used for other educational purposes.  They do a good job explaining what tall tales are at the beginning of the video.

Paul Bunyan Part 1 of 2
Paul Bunyan Part 2 of 2
John Henry Part 1 of 2
John Henry Part 2 of 2
Johnny Appleseed Part 1 of 2
Johnny Appleseed Part 2 of 2
Casey Jones
Legend of Sleepy Hollow Part 1 of 4
Legend of Sleepy Hollow Part 2 of 4
Legend of Sleepy Hollow Part 3 of 4
Legend of Sleepy Hollow Part 4 of 4

No comments: