Sunday, February 5, 2012

Game Recommendation - "What's My Word?"

Attention all word nerds and game junkies....

I bought the game "What's My Word?" for our family as a Christmas gift.  Tonight is the first time we've had a chance to play it and I LOVE IT!

One of my favorite games growing up was Mastermind.  I played it with my dad for hours and hours (and I was a fierce opponent I might add!).  Well, "What's My Word?" is like Mastermind for word junkies.  It is so fun!

Click HERE to read a full review of the game and explanations on how to play.

I purchased the game at Barnes & Noble for around $30.00 and they also sell it online.  I think there  may be an online game or app too.

Teachers could probably make their own version and make photocopies to use in the classroom too.

No comments: