Top Topics

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine Love Bug

A friend of mine said that one of her favorite childhood Valentine's Day memories was getting "ding dong ditched" in February.  Someone would come and pound on the front door and then run, leaving a fun Valentine on the porch.  Well, I decided that sounded like a great tradition that I would like to adopt.  So I designed this little card this afternoon and will attach it to some fresh baked cookies (I'd do candy if I wasn't already baking cookies for something else).  Then I'll take my family out for some ding dong ditching tonight and hopefully we'll be spreading some love to our neighbors.  If you'd like to try it out, feel free to use my graphic.



1 comment:

Denise said...

When I was a kid, the only way you got valentines was via the good ole 'ding dong ditch' (besides school I mean). I loved the surprise element it added. None of that going on these days, so kuddos to you for recreating it. Hope it went well ~ lucky neighbors! :)