Wednesday, March 6, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Fun

My niece went to a fun "Activity Day" at church today with a bunch of other 8-11 year old girls and made some St. Patrick's Day crafts.  I wanted to share them in case anyone else wants to copy the ideas :)

This fun little treat says "You're my POT OF GOLD at the end of the RAINBOW" and has colored licorice and cold candy coins.


She also made a "Leprechaun Catcher" which sounds so clever.  Wonder if she'll get lucky and catch her own leprechaun...


This treat says "Happy St. Patrick's Day - Have some of me LUCKY CHARMS... They're magically delicious" and is filled with Lucky Charms cereal (what kid doesn't love that!?)


I just may have to do some of these with my own kiddos.  A big THANKS to my darling niece for the fun ideas!

1 comment:

Susanna said...

You've always got some great ideas!!! :) love this post!