Saturday, August 2, 2014

Baptism Party Decorations

My sweet nephew was baptized today and his parents hosted a luncheon afterwards.  My sister-in-law has such a cute style and decorated to the max.

While this party was to celebrate a baptism, most of her ideas could be used for other occasions.  I'm thinking birthday parties, mission farewells, showers, Teacher Appreciation, and so on.

I have to say that all the children loved the "Sweet Treats" section the most.  Well, I did see a lot of adults sneaking candy too.






 I like how she used shredded paper to add height and use less candy in the containers.



Of course her table settings were darling too.  She used colored duct tape to wrap around the water bottles.


Check out this incredible cake.  She had a friend do the fondant decorating.  Only bad part is that the cake was so cute that we weren't allowed to eat it (seriously)!



They served a delicious lunch and used these little chalkboards to write which foods were being served.  My mom-in-law is an artist so she did the writing.  They served pulled pork sandwiches, beans, watermelon, veggies, potato salad, pasta salad, chips, etc.  Something for everyone.


 Feel free to copy any of these cute ideas. I think I'll invite her to do my next party...

No comments: