Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Quote - Personal Prayers

I love this quote below and can testify that this applies to my own life. The more I sincerely offer my personal prayers, the better my life seems to be. My life might not be perfect, but I am able to deal with challenges effectively and peacefully when I am praying regularly.

Ezra Taft Benson said –
When I used to travel throughout the stakes and missions of the Church in earlier years, I often met people who were in trouble or who had great need. My first question to them was, “What about your prayers? How often? How deeply involved are you when you pray?” I have observed that sin generally comes when communication lines are down. For this reason the Lord said to the Prophet Joseph Smith, “What I say unto one I say unto all; pray always lest that wicked one have power in you.” (D&C 93:49.)

No comments: