I am a big believer in the 12 Step Program. I have seen it change people's lives.
The Church has a great Addiction Recovery Program and a workbook available called "Addiction Recovery Program - A Guide to Addiction Recovery and Healing." I personally think that everyone has some sort of addiction/weakness that can be improved by working through this workbook. I have gone through this book and I like to refer to it as an Atonement workbook. After working through this program I came to understand the Atonement so much better.
The Church, through LDS Family Services, offers meetings throughout the world. The meetings are coordinated by couples who are called as part-time LDS Family Services missionaries. A volunteer facilitator runs each meeting. The meetings are confidential and can be attended by anyone 18 or over who is willing to attend, whether you have an addiction or a loved one does. It also doesn't matter what addiction you are working on. They do however have specific pornography addiction support groups (PASG) for men only where they can delve into their specific issue more candidly.
The Addiction Recovery Program can help with any addiction - pornography, alcohol, drugs, prescription drugs, anger, codependence, overeating, gambling, caffeine, coffee, smoking, control, hoarding, OCD behavior, or any other addiction or compulsive behavior. It is also a great program to work through if you have a family member, child, spouse, etc. working through an addiction.
I've included links at the bottom for more information. If you have any specific or private questions about the program you can email me at email@example.com.
The 12 Steps as Adapted by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
1) Admit that you, of yourself, are powerless to overcome your addictions and that your life has become unmanageable.
2) Come to believe that the power of God can restore you to complete spiritual health.
3) Decide to turn your will and your life over to the care of God the Eternal Father and His Son, Jesus Christ.
4) Make a searching and fearless written moral inventory of yourself.
5) Admit to yourself, to your Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus Christ, to proper priesthood authority, and to another person the exact nature of your wrongs.
6) Become entirely ready to have God remove all your character weaknesses.
7) Humbly ask Heavenly Father to remove your shortcomings.
8) Make a written list of all persons you have harmed and become willing to make restitution to them.
9) Wherever possible, make direct restitution to all persons you have harmed.
10) Continue to take personal inventory, and when you are wrong promptly admit it.
11) Seek through prayer and meditation to know the Lord’s will and to have the power to carry it out.
12) Having had a spiritual awakening as a result of the Atonement of Jesus Christ, share this message with others and practice these principles in all you do.
Article about pornography addiction and Addiction Recovery Program (ARP):
Where to download the Addiction Recovery Program workbook and how to find meetings to attend: