Monday, May 23, 2011

What are all those buttons for?

Here's a picture of the center dash of my new minivan. Is it me or is this just WAY to high tech? It looks like something you'd see in a spaceship.

I don't even know what half the buttons do. And there are even more buttons on the steering wheel and by the door. Supposedly I can talk to the van and tell it what to do. It will do whatever I want it to. I wonder if there is an option like that to install on my husband and boys.

I don't care about most of the high tech stuff, but two things I do like - the little hook-up that lets me play my ipod on the stereo system and the button that tells me how many mpg's I get and my average rate of speed. Yes, I know I am boring and not of this decade.

I don't let my hubby drive the van too often because he doesn't pay attention to the road because he just wants to play with all the buttons and gadgets. Silly boy!

No comments: