Monday, August 27, 2012

Lego Temple Tradition

My niece and nephew are in the Children's Friend magazine this month.  Their dad (my youngest brother) is a complete Lego fanatic.  When we were little, my brothers and I spent much of our childhood building expansive Lego creations all over the living room.  My parents were good sports and let us keep the front room a mess.  Rather than viewing it as a disaster zone (which is was), they saw it as expressing our creativity which I am grateful for.  So glad my brother and sister-in-law have continued the Lego maniac tradition and that they created this fun tradition of making Lego temples each General Conference session.  P.S.  My children are also Lego maniacs and I love it!

Click HERE to view church magazines online.  There are also fun games to play and videos to watch.

No comments: