Monday, March 28, 2016

Technology - One Page Printable

Today I subbed in Industrial Tech and the 7th graders learned about technology.  I made this little one page printable to summarize the lesson.

I love it when I learn something new too.  Part of the reason I enjoy teaching is because I am able to learn or review lots of interesting things.  It keeps my mind fresh and growing.

We learned about the relationship between Science, Engineering, and Technology, as well as learning about categories of technology careers, tech superstars, and what technology means (I made a thinking map, I couldn't help myself).

This little mnemonic device was quite enlightening.

"Sam Will Eat His Tuna Melt" can help you remember the following:

Science - Why something happens
Engineering - How to turn the science into something useful
Technology - Making something useful


Click HERE for the free PDF on Google Drive.



No comments: