Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Book - Armor Up



“Take upon you my whole armor that ye may be able to withstand the evil day, having done all, that ye may be able to stand.” —Doctrine & Covenants 27:15
I am excited to buy this book for my teenagers.  All six of these youth speakers are amazing!  I've heard several of them speak at "Time Out for Women" and my kids have heard some of them at "Especially for Youth" conferences.  The website says that this book will "explain how wearing that spiritual armor can not only help youth face those difficult challenges in life, but also conquer them."
Sounds awesome to me!  By the way, I am in no way compensated or associated with the sale of this book.  I just like it and want to promote good things.  And how on earth could I resist posting about this book when it totally fits with my blog name! :)
    Contents
  • “Girt About with Truth” by Brad Wilcox
  • “A Bulletproof Breastplate” by John Hilton III
  • “Put on Your Gospel Shoes” by Anthony Sweat
  • “Shields Up!” by John Bytheway
  • “Buckle On Your Helmet” by Hank Smith
  • “Your Spiritual Sword” by Laurel Christensen

Click HERE to visit the blog about this book.  Click HERE to purchase the book.

2 comments:

Anna Marie said...

Hi there! I am in a stake YW presidency and came across your armor picture on Pintrest. We have young women's camp in a couple of days and I was wondering if I could print off your picture and use it as a handout for our girls? My email is annaliahona2@gmail.com.

Thanks so much! ~Anna Marie

Pam said...

The picture of the armor is from the church MormonAds. I am guessing they would be fine if you used it. I just added my blog info. :)