Here are some fun games to play with teenagers that I found online.
Blair Witch Hide And Seek
What you Need:
Two mobile phones
How to Play:
Wait until it's dark and turn out the lights. One person hides with a cell phone. In the pitch black, everyone goes looking for this one person. Every so often he must call the other phone and give clues to where he is hiding. If you have one, get a night vision video camera to follow the guests, and watch the tape later.
Murder in the Dark
1. Get the number of cards of people in the game. EX: 7 people means 7 cards. In the cards, make sure to include the Jack and a King whilst the rest of the cards are number cards. Pass out the cards, but make sure no-one sees them. When you are done, everyone can secretly look at the cards. The person with the Jack is the murderer and the person with the king is the detective.
2. Make sure your'e in a house. Turn off all the lights. The object of the game is to not be murdered. If you're the murderer, the object is to murder other players. Everyone else is a victim/detective.
3. To "Murder" someone, you have to sneak up behind them and tap on their shoulder, which means they are now dead. Then the "Victim" has to lay on the floor. However if you try and murder the detective, he will not die and will just ignore you!
4. If a player comes across a "Murdered" person, he must turn on the room light and yell "MURDER IN THE DARK!" Then everyone has to assemble in the room and the person who yelled has to guess the murderer. If the player guesses correctly, then the game is over. If he guesses incorrectly then you turn off all the lights again and all the murdered victims are brought back to life and the game continues.
5. The only time the murderer wins is when he/she murders every player, except for the detective.
Mannequin Hunter Game
How to play:
You need at least five people for this game and make sure you have plenty of room to play. The room must also be as dark as possible so draw the curtains and shut the door. All of the players go into the room except for one person who is named the hunter who must wait outside with the flashlight. The person outside the room must count to thirty whilst the other people will act like mannequins in a store and stand as still as possible and try not to laugh.
The Hunter then enters the dark room and using the flashlight he must locate the players. Once he finds a player then he must try his best to make the mannequin move, talk or laugh. If they do then the mannequin is out of the game.